2nd Annual KnifeDogs MITH Giveaway

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
KnifeDogs 2nd annual MITH giveaway

Last year I got the idea of doing a materials giveaway, it was a secret Santa type giveaway. It went very well with lots of participation. I would love to do this again so here goes.

This is just for makers (novice or expert), Just for materials to aid in making a knife. it can be a chunk of blade steel, handle material, mosaic pin stock, or anything else that can be used in building a knife!! The gift you send out can be one piece or many as long as you send something.
MITH (material in the hat) giveaway

All you have to do is PM me your name, user name and address. once we hit the deadline for entry I will put all the names in a hat and then pm each person who they got, then they just send the gift out to the person they got.

If you do not intend on sending anything out DO NOT sign up. I do not want anyone not getting something in return.
I had 1 Person not send last year and they are not allowed to play.

I will not tell anyone who got them but if you want to you can. it don't have to be a secret.

Lets make this fun and exiting for everyone.

I will set the deadline to sign up at February 19th!!!
On February 19th I will draw names and Pm each person the name and address of who they got. Then they can send out the packages.

1. Ernie Swanson
2. Rudy Joly
3. hikerdude07
4. Mark Behnke
5. Indian George
6. Keith Willis
7. Gahagan
8. Eric Poris
9. James Terrio
10. Sean Cochran
11. A.W.Stovall
12. Winterbear
13. Archer Moon
14. UncleBillyKnives
15. Ironwolf
16. Jeff Pearce
17. Carey Quinn
18. Patrick
19. Kris Martinelli
20. Tedinatl
21. HHH Knives
22. Godspeed
23.Nowicki

Last edited:
I don't think I have anything left to give after last year's MITH.:les: It cleaned me out.....NOT !:biggrin:

I'm glad to sign up again, COUNT ME IN. (as long as I get a lot of walnut burl)
Great idea Ern.

Thanks,
Rudy

Last edited:
I'm in again.
Thanks Ernie PM sent

I had a ball looking around the shop filling a flat rate last year.

Oh this is my kind of in ITH :) I would love to participate.
now I will just have to decide whaqt goes in the box out of the stashes: wrought iron, bone , antler ,brass, iron wood , figured wood ect ect . This will be fun I like sharing suff around especially to those who appreciate the scrap I have collected :)
Chris

List is updated so far!!

Those of you who have not pmed me your address yet can you please do so?

Thanks

PM sent B.E.!
I have some smokin' nice book-matched scales and blocks,
and am having some very sweet spalted stuff stabilized soon!
and maybe I'll have some mosaic pins to kick in too...

Hey Ernie, I missed the one last year but would like to play this time. Put me down please and I'll get a PM on its way.

Thanks,
Carey

Back