Bubba's

Indian George

How many of you would shoot your computer in between the eyes if it would feel it?????:taz: I have a laptop and a desktop and having problems with both.:2guns:

absolutely. the thought has crossed my mind hundreds of times..

Maybe if you stop downloading those "Hot Peppers Gone Wild!!" videos your computers wouldn't be messed up... just sayin! :D

Tracy told me to throw mine off the front porch and unload the 12 gage on it.... Didn't fix it though.

Shooting your computer won't fix it. However, a block of C-4, a blasting cap and a 15 second fuse will make the problems go away and you very very happy.

I just found out what was wrong with mine, the wireless router isn't working:34:Good thing my niegbhor has a unsured one:les: I have to be careful.

I took my desktop in yesterday. Norm told me that I should upgrade it to Windows 7. I pick it up today, to fine that he made me up a new tower. He only charge me $292. :biggrin: This sucker is faster than a speeding bullet. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Shoot'in the computer might not fix it, but it does wonders for your outlook and it solves the computer issue. I continually have to fight the urge evertime I pull up to a stop light and the windows in the car next to me are vibrating from the "system" to show them what a 12ga. will do to thier 12 inchers.

dennie

Back