John Barker in BLADE

UncleBillyKnives

One of my favorite things about getting BLADE now is looking to see how many Knife Dogs I see. John Barker is in the March 2011 issue I just got yesterday (it's a little early). He is on page 74 of the knife maker showcase section. Nice job John! And as usual, nice knife!

I wanted to be the first to post up about John but got busy this morning. I guess that I do get to be the first to post that Steve Davis was on the same page.
Congratulations guys.

I wanted to be the first to post up about John but got busy this morning. I guess that I do get to be the first to post that Steve Davis was on the same page.
Congratulations guys.

i had not found Steve yet.
Congratulations to both. let see if there is more!:35:

One of my favorite things about getting BLADE now is looking to see how many Knife Dogs I see. John Barker is in the March 2011 issue I just got yesterday (it's a little early). He is on page 74 of the knife maker showcase section. Nice job John! And as usual, nice knife!

Have to get a copy?

Shame on you for not subscribing to Blade!

Blade really is worth the $20.00 a year they charge. Fantastic quality press-work. Great paper quality,bold colors and a wonderful source for anything knife related.
John... you really need to subscribe to Blade. It will improve your abilities as a Super Moderator.

I have been a subscriber for the last 8 years and if the Postman ever missed an issue.... I'd have an issue with him!

Keep Blade in your mailbox. You will never be disappointed.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame on me? Really? Are you serious? Do you know me?

For the record, I am very pleased that Blade Magazine was kind enough to put me and my knife in the Knifemakers Showcase. It is a great honor, as there are many other knifemakers that are much better than I am, and probably deserve to have their work featured more than mine. I think Blade is a fine publication and I respect all the writers and editors involved in publishing each issue. I also am thankful for what Blade has done for the knife community. I also want to thank each of you that have supported me.

Now PoP, I don't know you from Adam and it looks like you've managed to post a whopping 18 times over the last year, and nothing with any real substance. I will tell you that I am giving you the benefit of the doubt of far as your attempt at humor. But, I really don't get it. The content of most knife mags is about 5-6 months behind what's on the forums, so I don't see how having a subscription is going to help me be a better moderator, but maybe you didn't know that since you've only posted 18 times over the last year. Also, I don't subscribe to any magazine (knife or other) or newspaper. It is a lot of paper and not something I find necessary with the information available on the internet. This is a no drama forum per Tracy's rules, so this is where I will stop.
-John

Have to get a copy?

Shame on you for not subscribing to Blade!

Blade really is worth the $20.00 a year they charge. Fantastic quality press-work. Great paper quality,bold colors and a wonderful source for anything knife related.
John... you really need to subscribe to Blade. It will improve your abilities as a Super Moderator.

I have been a subscriber for the last 8 years and if the Postman ever missed an issue.... I'd have an issue with him!

Keep Blade in your mailbox. You will never be disappointed.

Peace.

This was in bad taste.....The end..

Back