other interest

Ryan Minchew

We all obviously have an interest in knives. I've seen these threads on other forums and the answers are always night and day from each other, neat to see.
My other interest are
Hunting and fast cars, my wife and I enjoy both so it's great family time. I'm really looking forward to getting my son (6 months old) into these interst.
I love hunting so much my "real job" is working on a hunting ranch.
Here's some pics of the other interest, 1975 corvette. Haven't had it out much lately due to knife orders and hunting season, but hopefully some before the weather turns bad.
100_0364.jpg

100_0368.jpg

my other interests are off roading and fishing. here are some pics
DSC_0166.jpg

IMG_0009.JPG

have to be able to get to that good fishing spot ya know :D

that is my favorite body style vette...nice.

big snorkel and light set. looks fun.

Damaged no wa I could do that. I have friends into off roading and its not if you tear something up its if and how expensive. Every little scratch and dent would make me crynge. Tracey and IG yall should post up pictures of those two wheeled toys.

The first pic if of my 1947 Indian Chief with my Lady. She past away last October.
The second is my 1985 Harley FXST. I do all the work on my Putts, that includes paint and airbrush work.

Heres my latest. This was taken on my trip to Utah to see my brother.
Larry

Last edited:

Attachments

• bike pics 011.jpg
    bike pics 011.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 21
  • bikes 010.jpg
    bikes 010.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 20
  • bikes 011.jpg
    bikes 011.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 19
  • bike pics 034.jpg
    bike pics 034.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 21
WOW, fancy toys! I must be doing something wrong. I better crank out more and maybe raise my prices! ;)

Hey, 110, just park it there and fish out the window!

Back