Holiday Greetings

Denny Eller

Brenda and I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous, healthy and Happy New Year. I want to thank all of you who have been so kind and giving since I joined this wonderful forum - I have been blessed by the knowledge you have shared and the gifts you have given.

We are having a beautiful white Christmas this year - 4" of fresh snow fell last night.

While we enjoy our day with family and friends let us not forget those young men and women who are serving our great country and cannot be home this year. May God Bless and protect them and bring them home safely so that they, too, can enjoy what we often take for granted.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes Denny. Our family is all home and warm this winter. We have a white Christmas too. While Kaye and I are waiting for the kids to come over to open gifts, I got a call grandson Ashton all excited that he opened his Red Ryder BB gun! I hope he doesnt shoot his eye out.

We've been blessed continually all year as our God is so good. I too pray that our troops will be safe and am thankful for all they do on our behalf.

Merry Christmas Denny

The same to you Denny and Bruce. Sounds like big fun Bruce, many of us started with a Daisy. A bountiful day to all at KnifeDogs, a wonderful community.
I've got a quiet day in NYC today planned. Not many people here compared to the norm, coldish in the 30's, may snow tonight.
A quiet prayer to all those that serve.
Merry Christmas All
Dozier

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all my freinds here.
We are a blessed bunch of whittlers and grinders.
Glad tidings and continued good will to the 'Dogs.

Steve and Debbie

I was hoping for a Red Ryder BB gun, Bruce, but I ended up with a .50 muzzleloader with all the trappings! Never owned one before so I can't wait to take it out and make some smoke.

Happy Holidays to everyone.
My son in law is home from the sand box, that made the the whole gathering complete this year. Don't put your eye out Denny.

Merry Christmas,
Rudy

I was hoping for a Red Ryder BB gun, Bruce, but I ended up with a .50 muzzleloader with all the trappings! Never owned one before so I can't wait to take it out and make some smoke.

Good score Denny. You should buy real black powder for the full smoking experience.

Back