GunPal support is withdrawn...no further GunPal payments will be allowed on KD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Due to chronic, ongoing issues at GunPal.com (now known as gpal.com), KnifeDogs has to withdraw any support we have previously voiced.

We hope the best happens and all of their issues are finally resolved, all funds are properly disbursed and they demonstrate they can handle transactions smoothly and quickly. We collectively need a payment service like this in our community. By that I mean we need a payment service that does not have overly restrictive User Agreement Conditions.

Until further notice, our policy here will be to prohibit any public solicitations for GunPal (gpal) payments for raffles, "for sale" or otherwise. Any raffle, for sale or other transaction that puts GunPal as a payment option will be automatically removed. This policy extends to all forums and members, paid or otherwise.

When and if GunPal improves their level of service consistently we will renew our support.

I will be locking this thread immediately as any comments will simply turn into a bash fest and that is not my intent. I have no desire to hurt GunPal. I really do want them to be successful but I also don't want any GP transactions conducted here that are seemingly "endorsed" by us as a method of payment.

If you chose to accept or solicit GunPal payments via PM, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back