Post #3,500 Carpenter's CTS-XHP GAW

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
OK Knife Dogs, after posting that James Terrio was the winner of the drawing, I realized that announcing the winner was post #3,499. Since I stated that I would be doing another GAW real soon, I'm thinking there is no time like the present, right? After all this is officially my 3,500th post.

Same descriptions apply. Winner will be chosen at an undisclosed time (I haven't decided yet) on Christmas Eve. There is no limit to the number of times you may enter this GAW. The only rules is that YOU MAY NOT HAVE MULTIPLE ENTRIES IN A ROW. This means that you must wait for someone elsemto post after you do before entering again.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas Knife Dogs. Thank You for being part of my family.

Last edited:
OK Knife Dogs, after posting that James Terrio was the winner of the drawing, I realized that announcing the winner was post #3,499. Since I stated that I would be doing another GAW real soon, I'm thinking there is no time like the present, right? After all this is officially my 3,500th post.

Same descriptions apply. Winner will be chosen at an undisclosed time (I haven't decided yet) on Christmas Eve. There is no limit to the number of times you may enter this GAW. The only rules is that YOU MAY NOT HAVE MULTIPLE ENTRIES IN A ROW. This means that you must wait for someone else to post after you do before entering again.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas Knife Dogs. Thank You for being part my family.

Back