Congress banning Home Gardens, May affect hunting too!

They can have my homegrown veggies and berries when they pry them from my cold, dead hands. Not being a smart-alec.

Yup, part of it includes certain additives that are allowed in food. It includes 4 pesticides that are so dangerous that over 160 countries have banned it.

I have a nice plot of land picked out in the woods for a garden if this goes though.

I don't want to preach to the choir here gentlemen, but as you all know, political topics have a tendency to get a bit out of hand. Please do not let this thread go somewhere it doesn't need to go. Thank you.

I don't want to preach to the choir here gentlemen, but as you all know, political topics have a tendency to get a bit out of hand. Please do not let this thread go somewhere it doesn't need to go. Thank you.

You're absolutely right Murph, just wanted to get the info out there so folks could check into it for themselves.

The food lobbies are very influential, everyone should check into this and let your representatives know what you think about this.

Back