Merry Christmas Knifedogs!

Wood Stabilizer

Mike and I wanted to take a moment and thank all the knifedogs that have supported us over the past year! We greatly appreciate your business and wish you and your families a Very Merry Christmas!

Mike and Christina
Woodstabilizer.com

Christina,you and Mike are a very welcome and wonderful addition to this Community,
and the beauty of the woods you bring us are second to the pleasure of your company.
Merry Christmas to you and your House,
and to all of our KnifeDog Family!

...(psst...Christina;I have an idea for your next GAW: how 'bout a plate of that chocolate peanut butter toffee fudge?!!!? )
you could shape it like a couple blocks of wood and call it Chocolate Toffee Fudge Burl...:biggrin:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you and Mike.
May your home,as well as all my KnifeDog family,
be blessed at this time of the year.

God bless,Keith

...(psst...Christina;I have an idea for your next GAW: how 'bout a plate of that chocolate peanut butter toffee fudge?!!!? )
you could shape it like a couple blocks of wood and call it Chocolate Toffee Fudge Burl...:biggrin:

I'm In.

"To nihi ale' nigada tsa sidanelvhi, uha a Dani s' tayohihv ale' a Aliheli s' di i' tse u' detiyvsadisv i' "

"To you and all your families, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"

UMMMMM Fudge,I'm in cause I'm fatter than James.:biggrin:
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all.
Stan

Thanks Mike and Christina. Merry Christmas to you too and all our special knifedog friends. May next year be the best year ever.

Thank you Christina. Nadine and I wish you and Mike as well as the rest of our Knife Dogs Family the very Merriest of Christmas and the Happiest and Most Prosperous of New Year.

Back