If you could get any knife for Christmas...

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
OK so if you had a chance.. and you could get 1 knife in your stocking this Christmas.. What would it be?

I would ask Santa for a T.A. Davidson folder with popcorn stag handles! something like this!!

Attachments

• 605AA.jpg
    605AA.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
This would be my stocking stuffer.....I think it would fit:biggrin: Burt Foster Chopper

Attachments

• Burt Foster Chopper.jpg
    Burt Foster Chopper.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
reed_kk05-ww.jpg

And i would probably not be upset if i found one of Vernies knives hid some where deep in my stocking!!!!!

One of Burt Foster's 416 stainless/carbon steel integral San Mai wonders. Preferably in an elegant kitchen style.

Last edited:
All awesome pieces to have on your Christmas wish list. This is a hard question to answer because I have alot of them on my list. Hmmmmmm, I was at Jim Crowell's shop last weekend for the AKA Shop Visit and seen a blade he had forged that I was lucky enough to see a "special project" that Jim has forged out but not started working on yet. It's a long clipped fighter with a 10+" blade of W-2 that Jim did not yet have a buyer for (he does now). I know it won't be in my stocking this year, but I'm hoping for it to be complete when I get home from Afghanistan around Christmas 2012.

Last edited:
OK so if you had a chance.. and you could get 1 knife in your stocking this Christmas.. What would it be?

I would ask Santa for a T.A. Davidson folder with popcorn stag handles! something like this!!

Oh yes Randy agree with you on this one but I would not mind if the handle is any thing else either.

...you couldn't ask something easy,could you?
there are a few that are right on the top of my Must Have List,
by Makers right here in the Pound.
In fact,over half of the knives I lust for can be seen within the hallowed halls of this forum.
Asking me what One knife I want for Christmas is like asking which breath during a day is my favorite...
I want 'em all!

I'm with IW, to many good choices. One day it is X, then Y, then where is my $$ dang it?
I started to think, got to 6 without an end in site, so I'm with the dude from B.C., too many good choices right here.
I'll take whatever Santa puts in my stocking! Dozier

Back