Barker Plott in Maroon Linen (pic heavy)

John Barker

SUPERModerator & KNIFE MAKER
I just finished this Plott today. The blade is CPM 154 with a hand satin finish. The cutting edge is 4.5" long and 3/16" thick at the ricasso. The overall length is 9.5". The scales are Maroon Linen Micarta on a nice tapered tang. The Rockwell hardness is 60.

I really love this blade shape. I hope the new owner likes it as much as I do. I welcome any and all comments. Thanks for looking.

-John

DSC07688.jpg

DSC07663.jpg

DSC07666.jpg

DSC07668.jpg

DSC07669.jpg

DSC07675.jpg

DSC07679.jpg

DSC07681.jpg

That's a beautiful knife all around John. I like the blade shape too. The grinds on that are nice and crisp and the blade finish looks outstanding.

I can almost bet that the pics don't do the maroon micarta justice. I've used it quite a bit. For me, maroon micarta has to be used on the right knife or it doesn't look that good. This is the right knife.

Very nice work.

John, you have done it again! What a beauty - terrific grinds and that famous Barker satin finish. You just keep getting better and better. Denny

john great job on plott.im proud to say im the lucky guy awiting its arrival.awesome grinds and moroon micarta should be awesome.thanks so much for your craftmanship.

Back