What a great way to end my year. Great News for Mia!

zappadragon

Well today was Mia's regular day for chemo only we didn't get any chemo!

So Mia just had her last MRI at the start of this month and since the tumors are still stable the doctors have decided to stop giving Mia chemo and see what happens when we have her next MRI in March. Its kind of scary, but we just have to trust the doctors and since we know Mia's a fighter I think we are in great hands. We will go in once a month to have her port flushed out and just keep an eye on things. I could not be happier. After one long and hard year we are ending on a great note. Again I have to thank all of my fine friends here in the forums that have taken Mia and I under their wings. You guys are some of the best people on earth and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Have a safe and Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone. My party already started a few hours ago. :biggrin:

That is some wonderful news and you and Mia both deserve it. May God watch over you both and make Mia well forever.

Great news Zap! We'll keep praying for Mia and you. Som folks don't understand how trying being the caregiver can be.

Carey

that is really great news. It sounds like it is going very well. Merry Christmas..

Back