Practical Field Knife

Justin King

Practical Field Knife-SOLD

"Practical” field knife for guys who travel light but need something stouter than a folder. 5/32” thick, cpm3v blade, 9” overall length. Olive drab “camo” G10 scales with .080 black G10 spacer material. Mounted with flared ¼” s.s. tubes and West Systems G-Flex epoxy.
Extra fine glass bead finish. This is not a short cut finish, the beads are extremely fine and require the blade to have a consistent 400 grit finish minimum before blasting. The result is much more subtle than most blasted finishes, non-reflective but closer to satin than matte, and the texture is indiscernible to the naked eye.

9” OAL
4.25” blade, .170” thick cpm3v, flat ground
OD camo G10 scales with black G10 spacer/liner
OD green Kydex sheath with buyer’s choice of large Tek-Lok or small Molle Lok. Will also come with my pre-tensioned QD clip to match the sheath. This clip works great for IWB carry and offers other carry options as well.
Knife weight: 6.1 oz
Sheath weight: 1.5 oz. w/o attachment

SOLD plus shipping & insurance, Paypal accepted.

practical 004 (2).jpgpractical 007 (2).jpgpractical 002 (2).jpgpractical 003 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Thats really tight Justin. I like the handle , it gives a guy alot of other options. I've done a similar finish , except I took it to 600 grit and used AO beads , I really like it like that.
Great knife.

Back