I am still here

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Hey all, just letting you know I did not drop off the face of the earth!!

Just been really busy with work and the past couple week I have been having some medical problems.

I must say its been a really long time since I have posted on here, I do feel a little out of place.

Hey Ernie, glad to see you are alive and well. Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and that you get over the health problems. We've missed you.

Who are you again? :D

Good to see ya around Ern. Hope all is better with the health issues and that you, the little "Mrs to be" and kids have a Very Merry Christmas.

Just been really busy with work and the past couple week I have been having some medical problems.

I must say its been a really long time since I have posted on here, I do feel a little out of place.

Ernie,Smoke rising for you brother,be Healthy and Happy!
As for "feeling out of place", this place feels a little bit empty when you're not around,
so try not to make it a habit,alright? ;)

You were gone?? Dern, I must have been gone as well.
Jim

Glad to see you back,and as for feeling out of place....
you just made it back home.

May you and yours have a Marry Christmas.

God bless,Keith

Thanks everyone!! Happy Holidays to you all too.

Its not a serious medical issue, I have had a splitting headache for the last couple weeks, Causing nausea, fever, blurred vision and dizziness.
I have not been able to drive so it has taken a toll on me.
Yesterday I finally got confirmation that I have an infection so hopefully the antibiotics I got start working fast.
I figure I got it when I got 3 molars removed 3 weeks ago.

Hey Ern, be very careful with any infection in the teeth. They are very dangerous, and not to be taken lightly.

Well, The meds I got worked so I went back to work today. Made it to Worthington MN and my Darn truck broke down,
Night in a hotel then on my way to Gillette WY in the morning!!

Take care of yourself bro. Us Wisconsinites gotta stick together amongst all these Southerners :biggrin:

Don't forget if you're ever in my neck of the woods gimme a call and we'll hang out in my shop for a while. You don't even have to bring your pink lunchbox, I'll make ya a sammich or something!

Back