My New Shop Dog - RED

Patrick

So I go out to my tree stand at dark-thirty and I see some white dog running around my hunting area. I quietly yell at it to get the heck outta there which he does. Five minutes later, just as you can kinda see, I see what I think is the FOX that has killed half a dozen of my chickens...until it wags it's tail and proceeds down the trail to my tree. Where it plops it's flea bitten behind right down.

I'm mad cuz this is prime hunting time and I have to go to work in a couple hours. I yell, spit, cuss and try everything to get rid of it. No luck. This darn dog sat there till I got out of the tree at 7:30.

Well when I got down to her I found SHE was pretty young and very timid but not afraid of me. She creepy crawled all the way back to the house where she's been ever since.

The funny thing is I've been looking for a red dog for quite a while. None of them seemed to fit me. I guess I couldn't argue with the one that found me. She got along with my wife's dog from the get-go and never gave the chickens a second look. I think she'll keep me as long as I treat her right.

Pat

Attachments

• Red Dog 002.jpg
    Red Dog 002.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 34
The one's that find you are always the best! She'll have you trained in no time. :1:

Boy, I sure would like that to happen to me. I know my wife wouldn't have the heart to get rid of a dog that came to us ! Frank

Back