Brace yourselves - We will have some google ads and banner ads here..

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I am going to test some Google ad's here. If they work and generate all kinds of money, we'll all go to Cancun and hang out at Sr. Frogs and have a great time....If they are exceptionally annoying, we'll kill them or at least modify them. It's simply silly not to at least give them a try. Revenue generated will be used for the forum maintenance here (and that Cancun thing).

Google ad's change out frequently (often with every page refresh) and try to be relevant to the page content they are one. Sometimes they are just out there and don't relate well to the page content. If they aggravate you, try not to look at them.

A banner ad (in this sense) is a local (knifedogs only) ad we will see about getting set up. This software has a built in function to manage it but it's more technical than it should be. This where you can create a banner and for (as yet to be determined fee) have it posted here. The google ad thing was fairly easy to set up. I had the web guys from my supply site set it up and they are working on it. The banner thing puts more on me here and I have some things to learn before I can get that up and running.

Wow, what an awesome Christmas present Boss. I can't wait to tell Nadine that you're taking us to Cancun.

Ok, got the bags packed and stopped the mail. Everybodys loaded up. :shortbus: Where should we meet? Your airport or mine? I'm already tired of this snow stuff and the arctic temps.:s7435:

Boss,

Before I can commit to this Cancun trip I would have to know the thread count of the bedsheets at the fine establishment in which you are planning to house us.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not "thick skinned" and have an extremely delicate complexion.

I'm sure you understand.

Steve:steve::5::steve:

Cancun!??? Let's go someplace that's fun....like maybe the NW Territories to bow hunt Moose, or to Alaska to catch some fish....Cancun....you bunch of sissys! :)

Last edited:
I don't leave CONUS so just apply my portion to the cost of the booths at the Blade Show for 2011. We had more fun there last year that a trip to Mexico and the drug cartels.

Hey Denny,
I still have your speedo from when you loaned it to me at the last Star Trek convention. I'll snap it back to you at the next hot tub party.

Steve

I have to admit, the speedo thing has me doubting everything. Maybe Vegas might be better. We could all wear speedo's then...what's that place with the big pool/beach?

Back