Ivory Auto

Ballknives

This is a spine release auto I recently finished for a client. It has Chad Nichols mosaic bolsters and blade.The scales are pre ban elephant ivory set on bicolored anodized titanium liners.The blade,backspacer and liners are fully fileworked.It has a leafspring powered blade and the release is on the spine of the knife. Comments welcome. THANKS

Attachments

• Copy of Ivory Auto 003.jpg
    Copy of Ivory Auto 003.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Copy of Ivory Auto 005.jpg
    Copy of Ivory Auto 005.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 58
  • Copy of Ivory Auto 006.jpg
    Copy of Ivory Auto 006.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 50
  • Copy of Ivory Auto 002.jpg
    Copy of Ivory Auto 002.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Copy of Ivory Auto 001.jpg
    Copy of Ivory Auto 001.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 44
Hey Butch, this is a well built knife. The tolerances you held with your equipment is awesome. I know you did a lot of hand work making this monster and all I can say is you pay a lot of attention to detail. The file work is great and the lock up is as tight as a clam at high tide. I don't think it is that noticeable in th pics on this forum but the gold highlights with the blued/ purple liners is a very nice touch. I thank you for this piece and I hope I will be working with you on an other commission.

Glen

Thanks so much Glen.Working with you on this project was a very pleasant build and look forward to our next .THANKS

Awesome knife, I am always attracted to ivory handled knives with damascus, this caught my attention quickly. Dan

Back