Happy Bird Day!!!!

Indian George

If any of you Bubba's in my area that have no place to go on Bird Day, you are welcome to come over here. I'm have stuffed smoked bird.:3::biggrin:

Wow, smoked turkey is sooo good. If any of you guys are in the area you should at least stop by for a turkey sandwich. Makes me want to fire up my big smoker and put on a couple turkeys, a few chickens, brisket, ribs, pork shoulder, sausage................
Happy Thanksgiving IG!

man...I'm about ready to head for the barn,and now I'm so hungry my bellybutton is chewing a hole towards my spine!
Happy Thanksgiving from the the Great White North IG,and all the rest of you Noble Dogs!

If any of you Bubba's in my area that have no place to go on Bird Day, you are welcome to come over here. I'm have stuffed smoked bird.:3::biggrin:

OH man you shouldn't have said that George: me the wife and the five kids are just looking for a place to stuff our face.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmm I love Goat Liver on Thangks Giving Day and my wife makes a mean Possum Pie...........I will just have to ask my wife if we can have five kids and then I will come over!!!! What part of LA are you in????? Kind offer though George! I have only met a few people in my life that can cook a turkey.....can you?

Have a Great Day You All don't act like Dogs even though you are at a place you don't want to be..............But yes be Noble. KnifeDogs Rock everybody be safe and thank the Lord for His Good Grace!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Day IG,and to all here.

As Kris said ''Thank the Lord for his Grace''
{This Nation has had more than we deserve.}

God bless,Keith

I love Goat Liver on Thanks Giving Day and my wife makes a mean Possum Pie...........I will just have to ask my wife if we can have five kids and then I will come over!!!! What part of LA are you in????? Kind offer though George! I have only met a few people in my life that can cook a turkey.....can you?

I can cook almost anything (don't do sweets). My relatives come from the Azores Islands. You wouldn't ask that question if you ever tried my HT'g Relish or attended any of my HI. HEHEHEHE!!!
Yesterday, I boiled up OJ, fresh lime juice, rosemary, sage, garlic, smoke flavor and EVO. Then I injected into the turkey, so in a few minutes it's going into the smoker.:3::les:

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all too! My turkey has been brining overnight and in 1 hour, I'll be stuffing with apple, onion, sage, rosemary and cinnamon for roasting...

Hey IG, thanks for the invite. If I ever get back up to the NE, I will definitely stop by for a visit. We're probably past needing money for bail but I know we could have a blast.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Carey

Back