Looky what followed me home

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Well actually our daughter brought him home and we fell in love with him, all of us except the two pugs that is.
Meet "Copper" the newest member of the Bump family. Part Walker hound and Mastiff. He seems to take after the hound dog as his legs are short and his nose is always to the ground.

217.jpg

215.jpg

222.jpg

227.jpg

Good lookin Pup !

Glad to see you had a good show in Boise and got your computer up and running again. I've been getting anxious for the reutrn of the Bruce Bump Channel's regularly scheduled programming :biggrin:

The morning coffee just isn't the same without a BBWIP to follow along with !

Josh

Bruce just what you need is another shop boss because your going to need to make more knives to feed him :p, good looking pup and you can really see the hound dog in him.

He is growing fast and weighs 20 pounds already at 11 weeks old he is as tall as the girls already. I'm not putting in a bigger doggie door.
I wouldn't worry about a doggie door.:s12138: Once he is fully grown, I would worry about the regular doors. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Last edited:
He is growing fast and weighs 20 pounds already at 11 weeks old he is as tall as the girls already. I'm not putting in a bigger doggie door.

when he gets bigger,he just might decide to make his own doggy door for you!
(so I wanna know Bruce,when I followed you home,how come you put the water-hose on me and called the dog-catcher?...):sad:
...oh,wait...it was the leg thing,wasn't it...:biggrin:

I want to see that same photo get taken again, in the same chair, in a year or so. Should be a hoot!

:s12137:

Will you be putting saddle bags on Copper to carry the 2 pugs around in or will you just hook him up to a red wagon for hauling the girls around? :les:

Back