Wednesday night insanity is back!!!

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
1118.jpg1117.jpg

My famous semi-annual, bi-weekly, random, every other leap year, full moon inspired giveaway is temporarily back for a limited time or until further notice.

Two blocks of sweet Grey/Green Corian which could be used for hidden tang knives or sliced up for scales. It is 100% acrylic and is waterproof and works great for fillet or kitchen knives.

Just post up once between now and Monday 11-22 at 6PM CST (I'll be languishing in deer camp until then). I'll pull a number on random.org and the winner can take his choice and pick a fellow knifedog to get the other chunk. This is a great way to clear up one of the pesky christmas gifts.

Good luck and have fun,
Steve

Hi Steve,
Go ahead put my name in the hat for the "famous semi-annual, bi-weekly, random, every other leap year, full moon inspired giveaway" please.
Hope your time in deer camp is not too depressing....
Thanks,
Bruce

I'm in,
Thanks Steve

God bless,Keith

Hey Steve,you sure are spending a lot of time at ''deer camp'' without bringing
anything home.....You sure thats all thats going on at ''dear camp'',...I mean deer camp:biggrin:
Just kidding brother,good luck this weekend.

Last edited:
Maybe he meant "Beer Camp" :D

Count me in please! I've been wanting some Corian to work with ever since I got my Keith Willis skinner with Corian scales a few months back. It's nice stuff.

I am in thanks very much Steve. I hope the hunting is successful.

Last edited:
Maybe he meant "Beer Camp" :D

Count me in please! I've been wanting some Corian to work with ever since I got my Keith Willis skinner with Corian scales a few months back. It's nice stuff.

OH...I'm sorry Steve, sorry for ever thinking anything bad about ya,my friend:biggrin::lol:
You just head on out to CAMP and have a good time.:nothing:

Again,just ribbing ya my brother

God bless,Keith

Thanks for the opportunity! I'm planning a kitchen knife and this looks like it would work well.

And the winner is post# 11 Coyote_Killer2013.
Please PM me your address and choice of block and pick a fellow knife dog to recieve the other.
Have them PM me their address also.

Thanks for playing and congrats.

Steve

Back