Cavallo Rossi Series: Forged Aluminum

Hello Knife Dogs,

This is a series of four knives that I have been chipping away at for a while. You might notice only three here. I was getting these ready for the NCCA show and one managed to sell before I could get a pic. Apart from my individual pieces, I will be offering themed series of 4-5 knives that share similar construction and aesthetics.

I titled this first series "Cavallo Rossi", meaning "Red Horse" in Italian. This name is a hommage to my first shop space on my family's horse farm of the same name. We decided on Cavallo Rossi for the name of the farm because our first horse was a off-the-track chestnut thoroughbred mare (with three white socks -nothing but trouble). All are adorned with the CR horse, a logo designed by horse artist Didi McHam.

The blades are stock removal 1080, all fully hardened. The handles are 6061 forged aluminum powdercoated with a true metallic candy done by an outfit just miles from my house. They all include black sheaths with red stitching.

Cheers,

Nick

X-MasKnives119.jpg

X-MasKnives110.jpg

X-MasKnives035.jpg

X-MasKnives024.jpg

X-MasKnives027.jpg

X-MasKnives022.jpg

X-MasKnives011-1.jpg

X-MasKnives019.jpg

X-MasKnives018.jpg

Beautiful.
Could you take a pic with the knife in the sheath from straight forward, thank's

Back