Prayer Request

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I received a call from Jerry Bond this evening and he informed me that his wife went in for surgery today. Her doctor had planned for a quadruple bypass but ran into some minor complications and had to do a quintuple bypass instead.

On last report, the surgery went well and Mrs. Bond was recovering in ICU. Though this proceedure has become pretty routine for heart doctors these days, there is still room for complications. Please keep Mrs. Bond in your thought and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Very sorry to hear that Murph.Jerry is a great guy.
We will keep Jerry and Mrs.Bond,as well as the rest
of his family in our prayers.
Murph,can you tell us what hospital she is at.

Thanks,

God bless,Keith

Last edited:
Keith, I'll give Jerry a call tomorrow and find out. I know it is a heart hospital in Louisiana, but I'm not sure which one.

Prayes sent,
The Bond family and especially Mrs Bond are in our prayer and thoughts.. Speedy recovery as well!

I spoke with Jerry just a bit ago and all seems to be going well with recovery. He tells me that if all continues to go well, the "Mrs" should be able to go home either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Keith, she is at the Louisiana Medical Center and Heart Hospital in Lacombe.

I spoke with Jerry just a bit ago and all seems to be going well with recovery. He tells me that if all continues to go well, the "Mrs" should be able to go home either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Keith, she is at the Louisiana Medical Center and Heart Hospital in Lacombe.

Thanks Murph,

God bless,Keith

I sure want to thank all you fellows for your prayers and well wishes. And to Murph for posting and letting everyone know what was going on. All of the concern has really touched me and my wife and we are greatful.
Last Tuesday she went for a heart cath and the main artery in the right groin was 100% blocked so
he had to go in through the left leg. He said that the main artery in the heart was 95% blocked and 3 others with 90% or more blockage. He said the main one was the most dangerous.Then the surgeon found another while he was in there.
She already had 13 stints caused mostly by diabetes
. She is a very brittle diabetic. Anyway her stomach has started back up and now it is just the pain and healing process.
Again, THANKS TO EVERYONE.
Jerry

Back