sharpening forum?

S

sergeant69

i can't find a forum here on knife sharpening so if there is one i'm sure am ever viligant moderator will move this thread. question is.......i see the EDGE MASTER system on the net and it looks like a good way to go. HOWEVER....it appears, to my ignorant eye, to be a $50 cheapie grizzly belt sander and few belts for $189. what am i missing??

i called the guy and he said yep, thats what they are. still looking for a sharpening forum here at KD, am i missing it or is there not one. sorry to be asking such stupid questions.

there isn't one yet but I bet there is one by the end of the day..I know a guy..

"The Big Dogs Are Called Out" how could we have missed it! LOL I love to sharpen knives it is almost like doing drugs..it is so relaxing, some hate doing it~! I am a pure stone and diamond man although I have the belts and machines........but it can make a quick job of screwing up a knife!!! I heard the new honing fluid is Simple Green no joke. I use mineral oil............but knife

i know what you mean. theres something wrong w/my psyche. i can reload ammo for hours and never get tired of it. either singly or on my 650. now its sharpening knives. my family thinks i'm the village idiot. i'm either gonna have to invest in a bader or find a NWG kit or go w/my cheapie grizzly belt sharpener. they think i'm crazy TILL THEY NEED A KNIFE SHARPENED. "nobody likes a redneck till their car breaks down".

Back