Happy Veterans Day

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
"I, David Murphy, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I wasn't the first person to make this oath nor was I the last. For those who served before me, Thank You for paving the way so that I am able to follow. For those who have come after me, Thank You for accepting the challenge and following the foot steps of all who have served before you so that one day others may follow. For those who have not served but have supported those of us who have and are, Thank You for your support. Last and most importantly, Thank You to those spouses and family members who have had the most stressfull job of us all, loving and worrying for thier servicemember while he/she was meeting the challenge.

Happy Veteran's Day to all warriors - past, present and future.

Amen.......and thank you for all the women who have spilt their blood and sweat on the ground supporting all you brave men whom served and protected our country. Thank You!!! Thank you for posting this!!!
May God Show His Grace Upon Our Nation!!

Last edited:
Thank you Murph,
Thank you to all Veterans.

May God Show His Grace Upon Our Nation!!
Thanks, Kris

God bless,Keith

Thank You to all vets for making this lifestyle and our freedoms and liberties possible.

Steve Janik Family

As a former Field Artillery Surveyor and Chaplain's Assistant,
I'm proud to be veteran.
Be nice to those that fight our fights,
and remember to vote.
Dozier

Very well put, Murph. Thank you to all Veterans and their spouses and to your families. We have fought a valiant fight for our freedoms since 1776 and no politicians are going to usurp them now. God Bless.

Those who gave their last breath on soil that was not home
live on in all of us,and so never have left Home...
To all who have,do,and will Serve,I offer my Thanks.
May God Bless you and give you a Place at the Table.

Thanks to all the veterans that gave their best to keep this country free. Freedom isn't free and you guys paid the price. May God bless you!

Back