California "Weird People" Lost Puppy!

Kris Martinelli

I know we here in California are weird. I was born and raised in LA and am not real proud of that!!! I was a paramedic ten years, song writer five and now disabled and now on this forum with no friends....feel my tears!!! :35:
Do we have anyone from LA area or am I the only "Lost Dog Here" I am going to move to fit in here........Holy Heck Man.....We need a California Group I have no friends and well does anyone want to make me their friend???? I will move from CA someday I promise:p

LOST PUPPY Kris

Poor little homeless thing. I will be your friend and may even scratch you behind the ears,,,,but don't expect to sleep on the bed with me.

Welcome Kris. I live about an hour north of LA. I have noticed other people on here from SO CAL too, so no worries.

There are a few other Californians here. Since I'm about an hour south of LA you may end up in a central meeting spot. So when are you going to host a hammer-in? :)

Steve

Ben your standing with the Grand Canyon behind you that is too funny!!!!???? Cool good to know I am not alone I will check out your stuff. Very Cool!!!

Very nice you are close...........I really thought I was the only one with no Cali....forums???? Ya, I guess the Hammer falls on me now....we can have a clan night for sure. Who owns a home these days????

darci and i are from San Diego i'll start working on knives again at the end of the month when my steal gets here right now the wifes got my shop clogged up with a bed room of stuff , "did she ask before filling my shop with beds ,dressers,"NO" but do they ever LOL" so maybe we'll see ya some time . darci starts basketball at school then softball so the traveling every weekend for softball is comming to a close soon "thank God "now i can get back to what i love knife making ,and selling some damascus,

Cool Clint, sounds good.....nice site too. I know the wife thing....LOL Another file man........I am just learning the how to make a bench made from start to finish. Good to know there is a few of us!!! Take care and stay in touch...when you are free. I am busy until the holidays are done I have a few file jobs and handle restoration.

Take Care,

Kris

Back