Spirit of Steel Show

sfbreed

Blade Field Editor
Wth the move from Texas, gun&knife shows, ball games we stil managed to make a show out of it. Made some new friends
and had lots of laughs at somebody elses expense. Next year should be better.

I'm not sure I would call that a show, maybe a small gathering of knifemakers, suppliers, and collectors.

I only wish I knew they booked on top of the gun and knife show, I wouldn't have done the show or if I had to be in Knoxville this last weekend would have been at the gun show. I guess I need to start checking the dates, I assumed the promoters would check those things.

Not sure what will make next year any better, there was no one there to even pass the word about the show and if it's on the same date as one of the regular gun and knife shows they just as well move or cancel the Spirit of Steel show right now.

The gun and knife shows have a regular following and your not going to pull their crowd away and regardless of what some people think you wont get more attendance because of them being close by. I can't say for all of the country but around here knives almost always take the back seat to guns.

Good to hear it was worthwhile for someone. It was the most disappointing show that I have done yet.

Back