New Elmax Super Steel Giveaway !!!

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
We have 6 more bars of Elmax Super Steel to distribute so we need to come up with 6 interesting ways to get it done.

For the first piece, I'm going to do a simple "Lucky Number" where your post number will be your entry. In your post, try to give a simple suggestion on how to give away the others.

The first will end Wed Nov 10 at 5:00 PM CST and will be drawn by random.org number generator.

The bars are 1.5" X 10" X .148".

Steve:steve:

Last edited:
Don't count me in, I already won two bars.

GAW suggestion :
Have the winning poster select a winner from all who entered the gaw....with their design for a finished knife. Maybe gifted to original winner or raffled off.

Rudy

Last edited:
I'm in Steve. Since WIP's are always great to see require that the recipients do one. Also one piece could be given to someone who pledges to make a knife for a KD General Fund Raffle. And one can be given to the guy who looks the most like Hannibal Lecter (you've got my address).

Count me in on this ! I would think this is probably the best way,picking a post number, possibly make it a caveat to post a picture of a finished knife,or results of a cutting test.

steve count me in Ide love a chance for a great piece of steel . I think most of the pieces of steel will be used to make a hunting knife of one sort or another so I think a who shot the largest mule buck this year contest, largest prong horn , largest elk rack and largest moose rack and of course largest whitetail buck Might be away to show future tests in the field for performance. Most people that buy a high end knife never use it but makers do. Kelly wiens

Count me in. Happy to do a WIP along with some cutting tests. Cutting tests are an excellent way to learn how your edge performs and how to improve your sharpening technique for particular tasks.

Alistair

Back