Repentance V2 :: IKBS, S35VN :: Flipper Dagger

Dustin Turpin

I know I have been pretty quiet these past few months and there is good reason. Late last year and this year has been very crazy for me. I never expected to receive so much notoriety so quickly and I just wasn't ready for it. So I decided to take a step back and focus more on my product rather than just pump knives out like crazy.

Since Blade this year I have spent countless hours revamping my current lineup and also planning new models for next year. I decided to discontinue my Lil' and Big Chief models since the demand just wasn't high enough for them. I could go on and on about what I have planned and what is in the works, but that is for other posts. Lets get to the topic at hand.

This is the final version of my Repentance. I wanted it to make more of an impression than its predecessor. Plus there was some design issues that needed to be fixed. It now has more of a medieval look to it which was always my intention. It is now slightly larger overall and is much more safe to handle.

OAL: 9 3/32"
Blade: 4"
Cutting Edge: 3.25" (to give room for breaking the knife down)
Steel: CPM S35VN
Scales: Black Site CF (excellent stuff.. no voids at all.)
Bolsters: Ti
Frame: .080 Ti with IKBS bearing system

Here are some pics of the first out of the batch. Framelock is also in the works.

I designed the bolster area to resemble a tombstone to compliment the classic coffin handle. The levers are also inspired by old crosses with the nice serif curves. Whey the knife was named Repentance.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

Some quick pics to get a better look at the profile of the knife.

profile_1.jpg

profile_2.jpg

thanks for looking

Last edited:
Dustin,
Best Dagger style I saw in life. Seams to be perfect, waiting that you take orders again, that I can call one of this beautys mine.
Best Regards
Sven Germany

Hehe who brought this post back to life? Everyone just needs to forget about this knife for now :D. Will be continuing this project once I have my new shop going. Thank you for the comments.

Very nice! I've always been a fan of this design!

On a side note, where are you getting your pouches from? The place I was using no longer produces them and I'm looking for a replacement.

Trenton

Back