Need Help with Old Randalls

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
My wife's friend was left these old Randall Made knives when her husband passed away. She asked if I could help her sell them to raise some funds.

I need help identifying them and putting some possible values on them. I am not a Randall afficianado and any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are four total and I know the first is a large Arkansas Toothpick.

Here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PM with any questions or post any ideas.
Thanks again,
Steve

randall 012.jpgrandall 003.jpgrandall 004.jpgrandall 013.jpgrandall 015.jpgrandall 011.jpgrandall 006.jpgrandall 010.jpgrandall 014.jpgrandall 016.jpg

hey steve the second one looks like a randall model 14, and the third one looks like a randall model 1, my books all say values are from several hundred to $4000 mint.

1. Model 13-12" Arkansas Toothpick
2. Model 16 Special Fighter (kind of odd, this one has a half as opposed to crossed guard which is non-current catalog)
3. Model 1-8"
4. Model 12-11" Smithsonian Bowie (Double Check this one there are several that look similar)

Thanks Jim,
There are numbers on the sheaths but not on knives. All have sharpening stones and they definitely are NOT in mint condition.

Steve

Thanks Murph,
Any thoughts on values?
I will accept WAG's (wild a$$ guesses)
If I can get an idea, then I will get permission to sell 'em.

THX

New from Randall:

1. Model 13-12" Arkansas Toothpick $610
2. Model 16 "Diver" $385
3. Model 1-8" $345
4. Model 12-11" Confederate Bowie $600

I was wrong on #2 and 4.

I would check with a Randall collector or Randall to check the age of these. If he ordered them direct from Randall, you may be able to confirm age which may add to the value.

Last edited:
How quick do you want to sell them and do you want to get the highest prices? Here is a link Randall Knife Society, no joke:) Or just call the company.....they have their own museum of his knives and they are way cool about answering questions...Happy Hunting, lol..............shall we start biding???? I'll give you 2 for the lot~

Randall Made Knives
4857 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, Florida 32839
Phone: 407-855-8075
Fax: 407-855-9054

Steve,

When it is decided as to what will be done with these, please let me know. If I can afford it, I would be interested in the #1-8".

Kris,
Thanks for the info.
When you say "2 for the lot" I am assuming you mean $2,000.00, correct?

Steve

Back