Explain this.....

Jarrettknives

Not sure if you folks have seen this video on Youtube yet. I first got wind of it from a spot on CNN news and I had to see the original vs the snippet that CNN showed. George Clarke, the guy in the video who first released it, seems normal enough as he poses the questions.

Is this proof that time travel is possible? I am usually "Mr. Doubting Thomas" and I'm not one to just believe what I see especially on the internet but I must admit, it has me stumped as well.

Watch for yourself. What you think it is that she's holding to her ear? From what I've seen, some say it's a hearing aid developed in 1925. However, unless you've gone bonkers, you don't speak into your hearing aid and smile at the camera while doing it.

Let me know what you think...........
[youtube]YMZYMyBM48s[/youtube]

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Last edited:
not sure what that could be but I doubt it's a phone..unless it was one of those Strar Trek guys, they went back in time a lot..

I saw a still photo of that scene the other day, and I couldn't really tell what was going on. Now that I have seen the video, I think he may be closest with his idea of it being a really crazy person... It is certainly intriguing though.

i don't know whats going on... but a few things pop out at me. first, they are "caught on camera"..... it would seem that someone "travelling in time" would be more careful about placement of one's self. especially at a high visability event like that. second, no one around is questioning the person or acting as if they are out of place, talking to themselves. acting like its something that goes on everyday..... third, i hear cell reception in 1920 was terrible!!! LOL!!! (that part is a joke.... i mean come on.... if they can travel in time, they could make something nondependant on radio signals....).....

I vote for the woman talking to the cameraman or director - maybe responding to direction or cues.
Have no idea about what's in her hand, but other than actors - I think most people respond to
the person working the camera when spoken to, nod of the head, movement, speaking or eye contact.

However, growing up on Star Trek and being a big X-files fan, You Never Know...

Back