New Dragon Flipper

Curtiss Knives

KD Founding Member #1, Knifemaker
Finally had a chance to build another Dragon Flipper. Just in time for Halloween. I still have to sharpen this one. The 4" blade is CPM154 riding on IKBS. I did the grinds a little different this time. The finish is hand rub/antique look. Thanks for looking.
Halloween Dragon Flipper 005.jpgHalloween Dragon Flipper 009.jpgHalloween Dragon Flipper 008.jpgHalloween Dragon Flipper 007.jpgHalloween Dragon Flipper 006.jpg

Now I see what you were talking about on the phone Today. That is just sick looking. Great job Dave.

You have created every 12 year old boys (non woman related) fantasy! Aaand, I'm 30 and its still awesome!

I looked around your site, and didn't see this one in your knives section. Do you make these for sale? or entertainment and a break from regular work?

I looked around your site, and didn't see this one in your knives section. Do you make these for sale? or entertainment and a break from regular work?
These are custom that I don't offer regularly. When I do these, usually they are pre-sold orders or I put them on the forums for sale.

Nice Look, great idea with eyes on blade............It says "Serious" Let's Hand File some scales on the spine???? Simply simple and Serious!!!!

kris

Back