A couple of recent bowies

Burton

A couple of recent bowies *Added Sheath Pics*

Here are a couple that are fresh off the bench. The first one is 13 1/2" long, has a 1080 blade with a wrought iron guard and damascus spacer and butt cap. The handle is a nice piece of Sambar Stag. The next one is 12 1/2" long, has a 1080/15n20 damascus blade with copper guard and pin and a spacer of mammoth ivory and thin black G10. The handle is crotch Black Walnut from Amish country here in Ohio. The pin is hollow copper that is filled with crushed Azurite. Thanks for taking the time to look and comments and criticism welcome. Regards -Burton

Attachments

• s-guard.jpg
    s-guard.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 67
  • damascus_black_walnut_1.jpg
    damascus_black_walnut_1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I really like how you fit that red X in the handle and a completely square knife thats bold! Just kidding I cant see them either.

That is weird I see them fine on my computer at home and at work? I will get them fixed asap.

Last edited:
I see them now. Really like the copper guard and black walnut. Great contrast makes it eye catching. Very nice work on them both!
-Eric

Thanks Dozier. I have been liking the copper lately. Especially once it takes on a patina.

Thanks to all for looking at my work. Attached are a couple of recent pics of the sheath I completed today. -Burtons_guard_with_sheath_1.jpgs_guard_with_sheath.jpg

Great looking knife Burton, not to mention the sheath, they both look great well done.

Back