Cooool Beans!!!!

Indian George

My Heart Surgeon release me today.:ridesafe: He said I could start driving, he look at me and he said I think I just wasted my breath. HEHEHEHEHE!! I told him a nice guy like me wouldn't do that, then he kicked me out of his office.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Didja ask the Doc if it was OK to make love yet? :biggrin: Good going with the quick recovery, IG. Be sure to see the doc if anything feels funny or weird.

Well i guess you got the go ahead so go ahead:35:!
Great news and leave the little lady alone for a while that can lead to trouble:58:!

Bob

5067142.jpg

Glad to hear it Mr. O Zippered One. You probably should still take it slow and easy and keep well hydrated with adult beverages.

Glad to hear it Mr. O Zippered One. You probably should still take it slow and easy and keep well hydrated with adult beverages.
Bubba!!!!!! The Doc told me to cool it for at least 2 more weeks. Then start slowly lifting heavy thing.:les: Well I'll be glad to get back to the 40 OZ. bottles.:3:

George
Ive been away for some time, glad to hear your on the mend. I'll tell you like my wife tells me about my cardiologist.(who has the personality of a rock) He may not be the nicest guy, but he IS a doctor so he knows more about your heart than you do! My wife says this, not me!!! Just "TRY" to do as he ask's ;)

Glad your still above ground Ol Boy!

God Bless
Mike

George
Ive been away for some time, glad to hear your on the mend. I'll tell you like my wife tells me about my cardiologist.(who has the personality of a rock) He may not be the nicest guy, but he IS a doctor so he knows more about your heart than you do! My wife says this, not me!!! Just "TRY" to do as he ask's ;)

Glad your still above ground Ol Boy!

God Bless
Mike
Thanks Mike:biggrin: My Cardiologist is like a Grumpy Old Warthog.:5:
The key word in the above statement is "TRY". :s12138:

Back