3,000 Posts

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Man, in the past year I've annoyed the general population of Knife Dogs 3,000 times (this is post 3,001), and this doesn't include the 1,000+ PMs I've sent. Seeing as no one has run me off and Boss was kind enough to ask me be a Mod, I feel pretty thankfull to be here.

Over the next few days, I'm going to try to come up with a really cool way to celebrate this milestone in my membership here. If any of you guys have reasonable recommendations (my PowerBall ticket didn't win last night), feel free to chime in.

Thank you for putting up with me, especially those of you who have answered my many questions and played along with my many playfull banters.

Murph, I for one, have enjoyed some of your carrying on. I had hoped to meet you at Blade but every time I came by the KD booth, you were busy promoting KD so I missed you. Maybe next year.

Congratulations on 3000. That's quite an achievement.

Carey

Way to go Murph! :35:
lol,I'm pretty thick skinned and ain't found you all that hard to take,
so I figure you can stick around for another 3000 posts...:3:

Congrats Murph.I have only met you once,but I feel comfortable
calling you a friend.I am hoping to find time to get over that way again.Who knows,maybe I can get a chance to ruin a good piece of steel:biggrin:
How about a GAW,I for one would like a chance to own a
Murph made knife.

God bless,Keith

WOW--That's alot of lolligaggin.
I've been on another forum for 2 yrs and dogs for about 1 yr and combined I don't
have 1/3 that many post.
Do like to read your comments tho.
Have you got into leather work yet?
Jerry

Thanks guys. No leather work yet Jerry, but I have been tinkering with the idea. I just find that the knife designs in my head all lean primarily toward kydex sheaths. As you know, most of my interest falls into the "tactical/utility" category. To me, leather sheaths are better suited for more traditional designs (ie. bowies, hunters, etc).

I have enjoyed all 3000 posts Murph. You always have something valuable to say and are a great promoter for KD. I don't know how you can fit all you do each day into 24 hours. You must not get much rack time.

Congrats Murph that is one big milestone. It is guys like you that make this a great forum, thank you for that.

Congratulations Murph!! You have been a major contributor to KD and as Pieter has said It's guys like you that make this a great forum, thank you.

Larry

Congrats Murph! You're a regular chatter box aren't you...:biggrin:
Thanks for being such a great contributor!

Congrats Murph ! You're one of the guys that give Knife Dogs it's personality and make it the great place it is . Thanks !
And a Give-Away of a Murph early knife sounds like just the thing to celebrate !​
Thanks , Bill​

3000 Wow thats a bunch look forward to 3000 more I have enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for all you do and most important thanks for your service to our country.
Thanks and God Bless
Rodney

Back