War Hawk, Wharncliffe damascus blade dressed in walnut..

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello everyone, Its been a little while since I posted any knives.
But here is one of the newest knives. We call this new design the WAR HAWK! Its my first Wharncliffe blade

Also this is only the second time I have used walnut for a handle.. and I got to tell ya, Its some awesome stuff.. BEAUTIFUL! Pics cant even capture the true beauty of the woods depth and figure!

This sheath was made by Carl Thomas. For me.. He does amazing leather work..

Anyways, Heres the knife! Thanks for looking, and as always your comments and critiques are welcomed.

God bless
Randy Haas, HHH Knives

Attachments

• HHH War Hawk 041.jpg
    HHH War Hawk 041.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 50
  • HHH War Hawk 033.jpg
    HHH War Hawk 033.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 38
  • HHH War Hawk 042.jpg
    HHH War Hawk 042.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 50
  • HHH War Hawk 054.jpg
    HHH War Hawk 054.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 44
  • HHH War Hawk 016.jpg
    HHH War Hawk 016.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
No critiques here Sir... That is amazing! That actually makes the Wharncliffe look really nice and you're right about the walnut, it looks fabulous!

Thanks.. This one is amazing.. No matter how nice the walnut looks in the pics.. Its SOOOOO much nicer in hand. :) Anyways, Again, Thank you both.
Randy

I like the damascus a lot and just love that walnut! Little details like the grooves you filed in the handle and the beautiful sheath are also winners. The handle cross section looks to be a bit thick and rectangular for my tastes, but hands do differ.

Thanks Pieter. This one is now listed for sale on my web site.. (shamless plug)

Dan, It is a little chunky.. but it feels good in the hand.. Thanks for the complement on the steel, Jr is making me some amazing stuff to work with! :)

Back