Facebook is integrated with KnifeDogs -- I think

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I believe we now have Facebook integrated with KnifeDogs. I haven't a clue what that means or what it will do. See the top of the screen, click the Facebook thingy, link it.

Then tell me what it will do please. :biggrin:

KnifeDogs.com is requesting permission to do the following:
Access my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.
Send me email
KnifeDogs.com may email me directly at ross@blahblahblah.com ·
Access my profile information
Likes, Music, TV, Movies, Books, Quotes, About Me, Activities, Interests, Birthday, Current City, Website and Work History

Not sure what it would do for KD, I think that it coulld be a good tool for knifemakers as people interested in our work can jump to facebook to contact us. Many people have a facebook account and may not want a KD account. It could also increase traffic to KD as some clients, friends, or other makers that we talk to may want to join KD if we can put a link to KD on our facebook profile. I would like to try to add a link to KD if its possible.

Morning, I tried to link it and received a error...

The following errors occurred during your registration
Could not find phrase 'Remote file is too large'.

Bummer

I did it and just got annoyed. Then again, I'm not a big fan of social networks. I guess it might have its advantages, but I have yet to find them.

Oh, and I just realized that it screwed with my settings here on KD when I did it. Now I have to go back and reset things.

I found that the facebook avatar will over write the KD avatar.
I kinda get the social networking sites. I'm not that active in them as I have too many things going on as it is already.
I think it's a plus for us to be linked in with them though.

THIS social network takes up all my spare time as it is . I just can't see doing the same things over again on Facebook or Myspace . I don't see the lure to things like that . Plus who has the time ?
But maybe for the younger , more computer savvy folks it's cool . To me it's just a pain in the ... But I'm an old Dog ...​

I just tried to link my facebook account with knife dogs and was unable to. Came up with some damn error message.

Back