"KANTLOOZ" hunter/utility by Steve Janik

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Should probably change the name to "shouldn't looz" since we have all lost flourescent objects. How many times have we set our knife down in the leaves when dressing a critter, usually in the dark, only to have to search for it later or dig thru our pack looking for a dark knife. I don't expect this to be covetted by collectors but for Joe Average Hunter this is a good, sturdy custom at an affordable price.
attachment.php

attachment.php

This is 7 1/4" of 02 at 58Rc with orange G-10 scales and an orange Kydex sheath. I modified a belt clip by narrowing it up by one third and have attached it to a removable piece so if you just want tp throw it in your pack the pocket clip comes off with 2 screws.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for looking and give some feedback.

Check my forum if you'd like to order one, I will have a very limited quantity available and they'll run $175.00 shipped as shown.

Thanks,
Steve
kantlooz 024.jpgkantlooz 007.jpgkantlooz 002.jpgkantlooz 008.jpgkantlooz 003.jpg

Attachments

• kantlooz 017.jpg
    kantlooz 017.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 33
  • kantlooz 005.jpg
    kantlooz 005.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 26
  • kantlooz 004.jpg
    kantlooz 004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 23
Wow ,i like stuff like that , nice , and practical. I have made some with that color handle and sheath combo, they seem to get gone pretty quick. Scott

Steve looks like a very handy caping knife as well. I think you are right will be kind off hard to loose it with that color.

Hey Murph,
Would one of these work for your servicemen deal. It could be all blackish and greenish.
Let me know.
Steve

So what have you got against orange, fella? Nice work Steve. That should really lower your chances of getting shot in the knife.

Back