Can You Tell I'm Bored???????

Indian George

I am climbing the walls since I can't drive.:taz: I tried to relieve some of my boredom by going on E'Bay.:20: Here is pic's of 2 of the hammer's I got.
The four in a row are pic's before and after. The first ones are pic's of a chasing hammer #3. It has Erie RR marked on it.:biggrin:

Last edited:
You know you're not supposed to lift anything heavier than 5 pounds, IG! :les:

Good score on the hammers, IG. Time does seem to drag on when you can't go about your normal routine. Hang in there brother.

LF

I am curious what you used to clean up the hammer head with? Belt grinder?? And it looks almost like you have a polish on the face also. What did you do to do that?

Thanks

I am curious what you used to clean up the hammer head with? Belt grinder?? And it looks almost like you have a polish on the face also. What did you do to do that?

Thanks
HF sells these 4" wheels (almost like a flapwheel). The set consist of 60, 80, 220, 400 and 600 grit. I use it on my 4 1/2" angle grinder. I am going to see how it works on a blade. I think it will work, after you get to 600, I plan on going back to 400 paper , then buff it.:s12138:

I for one would love to see your anvil faces; just make sure your mug is not reflected in the surface.:s7435:

Fred

I for one would love to see your anvil faces; just make sure your mug is not reflected in the surface.:s7435:

Fred
I am resurfacing it now, I ran out of 120 grit flap-wheels. I have some coming in tomorrow. Will post once it is completed.:biggrin:
Now, LF I would not let you see your refection in my 300# Fisher, because I would be afraid it would crack. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

IG, I sure am glad they didn't pull out any of your sense of humor or spirit while they were messing around in your chest. Nice score on the hammers.

Don't over do and take care,
Carey

I have cracked a few anvils in my life. :biggrin:

Did the doc tell you to change your diet? Or did he think the relish along with the other fine dishes you make would just make you live longer?

Fred

I have cracked a few anvils in my life. :biggrin:

Did the doc tell you to change your diet? Or did he think the relish along with the other fine dishes you make would just make you live longer?

Fred
Got to cut down on some of the Portagee dishes and sausages.:2:
I wasn't talking about the anvils that they dropped on your head.:s12138:

I wasn't talking about the anvils that they dropped on your head.:s12138:

iran-eng_17b75dcd35733148d682e2850a.gif

Back