You will be seeing a lot less of me after the weekend.

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Well guys, I am sorry to tell you all this but after this weekend I will be on here a lot less. :sad:

Monday I start a new job. I got an opportunity to drive Semi :biggrin:again and the pay is way better than what I am getting now. :3:

It will be hard to work on knives as I will be gone all week but I get weekends at home. I will try to be in the shop as much as possible when I am home.

Plus this should let my poor elbows heal!

I am going to try to find a home computer so I can bring my laptop with me(fiance needs a computer at home).

Well enough rambling just wanted to let you all know whats going on so nobody worries:cool:

Keep the rubber down and the shiny side up, Ernie. Hope it works out for you. See ya on the weekends.

Big Ernie, Congrats on the new job! Be safe and God Bless you and your travels

P.S. Dont forget your sassy pink lunch box brotha! :)

Randy

Congrats on the new gig Ernie,
May the Road be smooth,
the traffic light,
and Smokey be donut hunting when you roll by :3:

Ernie,

You can find good used laptops for under a hundred bucks on eBay, especially if you are patient. I bought a great Gateway NAV50 netbook at Best Buy for less than $300.00 a few months ago and it is awesome. Its about the size of a trade paperback and far more convenient than any of the laptops I owned. Good luck on the new job. Let me know if you are rolling through upstate South Carolina (I-85 between Atlanta, GA & Charlotte, NC).

Last edited:
Suddenly the Beatles song "Long and Winding Road" popped in my head. Congrats on the new job, now you can afford to buy a new laptop to take with ya.

that is good news. you are the third person this week that got new jobs. may things are changing for the better, good luck!

UncleBilly

Thanks Everyone! It will be nice getting back out on the road. I loved it when I drove before.

I am actually trying to get a Regular PC to have at the house. I already have a laptop. I want to get a nice home computer
That has a bit more storage than my laptop. After I get one then I will bring my laptop with me!!

Back