AVO Successful Hunt

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

This years American Valor Hunt was a huge success thanks to all your help. We had some great sponsors this year and without them, this type of program simply doesn't exist.

My deepest gratitude goes out to the following freinds of this event:

New Archery Products owner Andy Simo
Robert Mizek and family
Jim Coffee, custom knifemaker
Tracy Mickley and USA Knifemakers Supply
Safari Club International and Dave Zellmer
Andy Krzanik and family
And all our freinds, members and extended family at Knifedogs.com

Our hunter this year was Mr. William Bailey of Rhodes, Michigan. Bill's son, Jeff, drove him out and the hunting god's were smiling on us as Bill collected this beautiful 10 pointer which is his largest deer to date.

attachment.php

The crew: top row L to R. Bob Mizek, Travis Brush. Bottom row, L to R, Jeff Bailey, Bill Bailey, Steve Janik., Dave Zellmer.

Thanks again for all your help and support.
The Bailey family also sends there thanks and wishes you all the best.
Steve

bailey 009.jpgbailey 005.jpg

Attachments

• bailey 004.jpg
    bailey 004.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations on a very successful hunt. Mr. Bailey had a smile on his face with that good looking 10 pointer. You guys do good work and I applaud you. Glad you're back home safe and healthy and that Mr. Bailey set his new record.

That is so awesome!!!

Good thing you guys have going on there, helping others like that!!!

Thats a good Wisconsin buck right there!!!

nice deer...good for you Steve in helping organize and sponsoring this..

AWESOME!!! Thank you for your support Steve and thank you to all of the sponsors of the event.

WOW. nice buck. thanks steve, glad the hunt was successful and congrats to mr bailey. can't wait to do it again next year you can count me in for another knife. thanks again jim

Back