Any welders want to trade?

Bob Warner

KNIFE MAKER
Hey guys, I am looking to find a trade for a TIG welder if anyone has one they don't use.

AC/DC preferred so I can do Aluminum as well as other materials.

I have a huge air compressor (3 phase and the stuff for a rotary converter) and a pressure washer (2500psi with Honda engine) I can trade.

I have the opportunity to possibly get a long term welding project but I have to be able to TIG stainless, carbon and Aluminum.

All I have is stick and Mig. My stick is DC only so no option for TIG on aluminum.

If anyone can help, please let me know. If I need to add to the trade, I will try to accommodate.

For a large late model TIG with bells and whistles I have a F600 stake bed truck with a tailgate lift I can trade.

I really want to get this long term project.

Thanks to all.

Bob

Attachments

• compressor.jpg
    compressor.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 9
  • 1.jpg.JPG
    1.jpg.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC03263web.jpg
    DSC03263web.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 15
Bob, my gas supplier told me of a high end tig welder (water cooled, etc) for, I think he said about $4,000.00 for an $8,000.00 machine. It is in the Atlanta area. If you want more info call me or e-mail me (not PM) and I will give you the contact info.

Wayne, I have no cash. There are some pretty good deals right here in Dallas but without cash, forget it.

Thanks for letting me know about it but there is no way I could make it work.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob, hang in there. Somebody is going to come up with something to help you. If I could find what you are looking for I would deliver it to you.

Back