Smoke and Prayers needed!!!

Ironwolf

The Knife Poet
Folks,the gal I was with for 11 years (until last year)
was diagnosed with Minimal Change Syndrome a couple years ago.
She's had 2 pulmonary embolisms, and been on the verge of renal failure twice.
They finally found a drug therapy that she responded to well,
and in the last year her numbers have been fairly stable (lower range of normal)so her doctor decided to cut her meds in half...
last week the edema started again,and she was admitted to Lion's Gate hospital.
She's been experiencing pain in the back of the her skull and asked
if maybe she had a clot in her head,because the pain was similar to when she had the lung clots.
The clowns at Lion's Gate said "no,if it was a clot it would be in your lung again,or your legs"...
Now she's in St.Paul's Hospital, and they had a look at her,found impaired circulation in one of her eyes,rushed her in for a CAT scan and found the clot.
She's in great pain,and scared...
Please folks,send up much Smoke,Prayers and Love for Coby.

I'll be forging in the morning and will be thinking of Coby and sending all the good karma I can your way.

Fred

Friends,thank you.
Please send prayers for Strength,Courage and Healing;
she's terrified,and it took a long time to calm her.
She has no Faith,and doesn't think she's gonna come home...
This is the 4th time she's relapsed,and even though the last 2 times her numbers dropped
it wasn't severe,it's been a reminder that this disease could kill her.

Prayers have already been said for both of you. Tell her not to give up my wife has been sick for over a year now and we continue to butt heads with doctors, but it just makes me that much more determined to find the right doctor out there that will know how to help her! Faith is a mighty powerful thing and God doesn't care how you find your way there, only that you have come there and you believe!

Praying for both of you Iron Wolf may God bless the both of you and give you the strength and courage and that a super natural healing will come her way
God Bless
Rodney

Wolf,

Let her know there are people thinking of her. Good that you are there to be with her.

Dealing with these things is tough but she has to stay positive or she will have a lot harder time. Tell her a fat guy from Texas said to get her attitude fired up and get back in good condition.

Good luck to all of you.

Bob

...Tell her a fat guy from Texas said to get her attitude fired up and get back in good condition.
Bob
Bob, you ain't fat Brother, you're just stuffed full of Righteous Texas Love and Good Vibes. ;)

God Bless ya'll, and Thank you from the bottom of my heart...
I was gonna head over to Parksville real quick:I'm all packed up and moved outta the place I've been for 7 years.
Was gonna surf on my buddy's couch for a few days and make some $$ during the month's-end moving rush,then bounce,
but now I ain't goin' nowhere til she's back home.
We were together for 11 years and I stood by her while she battled some demons and triumphed,
so I ain't going nowhere while she fights the worst thing she's ever faced.
Gotta get to bed,it's been a long day,and I got another one tomorrow...
Good Night and Peace to you all.

Back