I still can't use Knife Dogs

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
I hope to get a new computer this weekend. Maybe that will fix my problems. I have gotten several PMs and have answered them but my answers do not show up in my sent file, therefore I don't know that the message was actually sent. If you have sent me a PM and have not recieved a response, I have tried. I'm sorry and am not ignoring you.

Anyone who needs to get in touch with me or has sent me a PM will be sure and get in touch with me by e-mailing me at waynecoe@highland.net or call me at 423-628-6444.

This has been very agravating and I have missed you all.

I hope to get a new computer this weekend. Maybe that will fix my problems. I have gotten several PMs and have answered them but my answers do not show up in my sent file, therefore I don't know that the message was actually sent. If you have sent me a PM and have not recieved a response, I have tried. I'm sorry and am not ignoring you.

Anyone who needs to get in touch with me or has sent me a PM will be sure and get in touch with me by e-mailing me at waynecoe@highland.net or call me at 423-628-6444.

This has been very agravating and I have missed you all.

Take the old PC and hit it with a hammer......can't hurt nothin......might fix it

Back