I'm goin' hunting...for a %$#@&^$ thief!

Ironwolf

The Knife Poet
I just got home from doing a small move.
Sat down to check my emails,and noticed a draft,and street noise coming from the slightly open front door...
They (he?)stole my last 3 Maverick blades,my collection of die-cast cars,trucks and mototrcycles,
a damascus folder I built for my dad,
a decorative battle/hand axe given to me by a friend,an antique kukri,and $300 I had saved up.
I had a buyer for the Dub and vintage die-cast cars,
which would have helped me get moved...
I'm so $%^&* pi$$ed ...

Hope you have some luck finding them. It is amazing how many stolen items end up in the nearest pawn shop, along with footage of the fool who brought them in. Have you reported it?

No point: last year my shop got busted into and unless it's big $ items it don't get much attention.
Besides,I know all the owners of the local pawn shops,and will be talking to them tomorrow,
so if anything gets brought in,then I'll deal with the %^&@$#'s myself.
Over the last 4 years I've had 2 room-mates who I discovered were druggies,
so it's likely it was one of them,and they've blipped off the radar since the last time I went looking for them.

Thieves........Man I hate a thief.....most of the time it someone ya know.

I have had a few things stolen over the years, no one....NO ONE.....comes up here now unless they are prepared to stop at the bottom of the hill, make their way past the moat....no lie a river with one entrance..... then face me.....my wife......or the 110 pound pit bull. To top it all off im a backwoods red neck Kentuckian with lots of guns, no regard for the law, and a bad attitude!

Sorry for the tangent..... I hate a thief!!!

That really stinks, Wolf. I hope you can recover your stuff and get your mitts on the weasel who took it.

The collection of DUB die-cast cars and a number of 60's and 70's HotWheels were worth over $1000, and I had a buyer for them.
that was gonna pay for my move, and 1st month's rent.
Now I'm screwed... I can't even pay my freakin' cell ph. bill now.
I guess it's karma comin' back on me for that way I was back in the day...

Hang in there, Wolf. And don't get yourself in more trouble than they're worth. Which don't sound like much!

to tell the truth,I ain't really gonna go lookin' for them...
if I found 'em I'd doing something I vowed I'd never do again,and end up somewhere I vowed I'd never be again.

Sorry to hear that,my brother.Hope you are able to
find stuff.Can't get much worse than a thief.

Sound like when it rains.....it pours

God bless,Keith

Sorry to hear Ironwolf. I know exactely how you feel. You must see the fortified place we call home here in good old South Africa. I hope you get your stuff back soon.

Man sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen Ironwolf, that sucks.
My friend from work had his house broken in to a couple weeks ago and lost all his hunting gear and every thing else worth anything, the worst thing is it was most likely his daughters friends that did it.
Wish you luck
Michael

It could have been worse,I have some half-decent stereo gear that could have gone,
and a few other things he didn't take.
He just grabbed what was quick and easy to pack out.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. It sucks having some scum bag relieve you of things you worked hard for regardless of how large or small they may be. Hopefully nothing of great sentimental value was lost as those are the truly irreplaceable items. If you are renting, I strongly encourage you to look into a renter's insurance policy. They are great peace of mind at usually very affordable prices. I pay only $25 a year for $10,000 coverage on my shop contents.

I'll be doing that the next place I get to Murph!
Last year my lil' shed/shop was nailed and they got my Rigid belt/spindle sander,power tools,hand tools, blades,a few finished knives and
handle materials...
I'm sure it was one of my ex-room-mates with a helper.

Back