1st Annual buy Steve Lunch Day!

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Don't miss this great event, it only comes once a year!!!

Just kidding guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in Galesville, Wisconsin this Thursday thru Sunday for our annual American Valor Outdoors hunt and we eat lunch everyday in town. There's a great diner/filling stations called Toad's Cafe.
If you are in the area, 20 miles or so north of LaCrosse, give me a call 815-693-0235 or send me a PM.
It's a good chance to meet our Warrior, Mr. Bill Bailey from Michigan and hang out and lie about hunting.

And again, Thanks for all your support.
Steve Janik:biggrin:

Steve, I think I may have an MRE or two in the closet. Come on over and we'll have lunch (you can have the MREs. I'll order a pizza or something).

I hope you guys have a blast on your hunt and develop fond memories to last all involved for a lifetime. Please make sure and get plenty of photos to share here on KD. We all look forward to your report and photos upon your return.

Steve have a great hunt and I hope a success full hunt. Our hunting season has just close.

Sorry that I couldn't make it. It would have been great to have been able to buy your lunch one day. Maybe at Blade next year.

Have fun guys!

Our collective thanks and gratitiude to Mr. Bailey for his service and American Valor Outdoors for their support.

BC

Steve, I would buy you all lunch if I could. AVO is a great organization and what you are doing will mean a lot to Mr. Bailey. I hope you have a safe and successful hunt and that Mr. B gets a beautiful buck. I think I have seen Toad's Cafe's menu before: Cheese Soup, Grilled Cheese, Cheeseburgers, Brats with Cheese, Cheese Quiche, Cheese Fries, Broccoli with Cheese Sauce, Cheese Pizza, Cheese Omelets and, of course, for dessert - that's right - Cheesecake!!!

Big,
Go to the knife show in Janesville on Saturday then head north and meet us for dinner then head north fron there.

Back