Off the bench (downunder)

keithf

Thought I would share the latest blade off my bench. 10" blade, my explosion damascus, 1075 & 15N20, nickel silver guard, ebony handle. Not the best photo, but I'm working on that.
Cheers Keith

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 51
Well done, Keith, on both the dagger and the sheath. If you get a better picture I would really like to see it.

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. I would like to take some more pics but alas the blade has gone to its new home. I need to take some more time with the pics but I was on a dead line to get it in the post. Time time time, ( it just goes )
Cheers Keith

G'day Ed, howyagoin? Have not seen Big Bad for a while but talk on the phone a bit. Thanks for your kind words. I don't know about you but sometimes you make a blade that you would like to hang on to for a while and play with but the customer comes first. I'll just have to make another. After procrastinating for a couple of years I am going to start building the press and have some ideas for some different damascus patterns. I WILL have it finished end November. I am definately coming to Blade next year and I look forward to catching up with you.
Cheers Keith

Hiya Keith,

Just checked in here after a bit and see a face that like me hasn't been around for awhile. Nice lookin knife. See you at blade unless your comin over with "big Bad" himself.

Hey Bill,
Thanks for that, I won't be able to come with Bruce in November ( bugga ) short of the $ at the moment. Hey if you got any tamahagane left over from the smelt you could always send it over, you know so it wont clutter up the place. I look forward to seeing you at Blade and would like to visit after the show if thats possible.
Cheers Keith

Back