Prayers requested

Keith Willis

Guys I just thought I would ask.I have been suffering with back problems since birth.I had my 4th back surgery in March of 08.
Don't get me wrong,I am not trying to cry on anyone's shoulder
but since my last surgery,nothing has been right with my back.
Just 2 weeks ago after 2 1/2 years of injections,they found the problem,it is in the hardware that was put in my back.I will be going on the 13th of Oct. to see a surgeon,to see what can be done.I am certainly not ready for any more back surgery,so if they say anything surgical,so if they say surgery,I'll say we'll wait.
Those that pray....pray.Everyone else please keep me in your thoughts.It all means a lot.
Thanks friends.

God bless,Keith

You will deffinitely be in my thoughts and prayers Keith. If you need anything, just give me a holler. As you know, I'm just down the road.

Hey Keith,
Not to be funny but.....I feel your pain, man.
I had a full fusion in 88' after 3 other operations on discs and vertabraes. I feel fine and wouldn't think twice about letting them cut me again. Anything is worth not feeling that indescribable pain again. I'm pulling for you and be well.

Rudy

Keith, our family will pray for you and keep you in our thoughts each and every day. And you're not crying on shoulders - you are asking your friends for support, that's all. I think that is what Knife Dogs is all about - help, community fellowship and support, oh and incredible knife pictures and WIP's.

Hang in man. If they can fix it and you can do it (insurance), DO IT. You may end up like some of us that have no idea what we would do if we got in a surgery situation and could not afford it. Fix it while you can.

If I got hurt bad I would have to limp in and rob a bank just so the prison system could fix it for me. :)

I'm asking everyone to put you in their prayers, Keith.
You're in my prayers for sure!

boyanddog.jpg

If you need anything, just give me a holler. As you know, I'm just down the road.

Believe it or not,there was a little comfort,in already knowing just that.Thanks friend.

This all means a lot guys,and gals.Funny thing Rudy,I had my first 2 back sugeries in 88'.I done real well until about 01' and made do for a while,but had 2 more in 08'.If they say surgey....well I'm not ready for that and I will look into any other options.

There was a great comfort in knowing,when I asked,that you all would do all you could,through prayers and good thoughts.

Thanks,

God bless,Keith

I'll pray for you Keith,

I am going in at 7 AM tomorrow for my third injection. Sucks doesn't it

Your friend, Greg

Back