Printers, Shirt Makers, and Decal Makers directory

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
I thought we could get a directory of who you all recommend for your printing needs.

I am talking about things like:

Decals
T-shirts/Sweatshirts
Business Cards
Patches
Hats
Banners

So if you got a favorite, please share with everyone. I know there are people out there looking for good printers, shirt makers, and decal makers!!

I think Rock has already listed these, I could be wrong, it may have been an e-mail he sent me. I'm sure that when he feels better he'll chime in and give us a list of printers he has used that are of high quality and good pricing.

I think Rock has already listed these, I could be wrong, it may have been an e-mail he sent me. I'm sure that when he feels better he'll chime in and give us a list of printers he has used that are of high quality and good pricing.

I think he has listed some but I want to know who everyone uses not just one person.
This way there will be a large list and people will be able to shop around.
I know there are a lot of guys who get shirts, decals, and patches made up..........Lets here who does it!!

My stickers as posted on my forum in the sticker contest are made by Rob Domark at
quickstixgraphics.com.

Steve

Hey Steve,

Is that outfit just starting up? I asked because I tried to go there, and it's "Coming Soon"...... I'm not fussing at your or them...but it's better to not even have a URL available than it is to have nothing but "Coming Soon" or "Under Construction". Either of those two things simply turn people off, and it also give individuals an excuse not of work on or complete a website.

Good thread, Ernie!

I'm happy to share my suppliers, who do excellent work, fast, at outrageously cheap prices.

For business cards or post card flyers, I use Flyer Studios. The owner is Larry Reyes. Their website is www.FlyerStudios.com. They do double sided, full color, UV coated heavy stock cards. A thousand are less than fifty bucks, shipped CONUS, and 5,000 are less than a hundred! GotPrint.com does an excellent job printing a host of things at very affordable prices. However, I have seen them miss crucial deadlines, so I can't recommend them if you are in a hurry.

For decals, I use Contagious Graphics. www.ContagiousGraphics.com Very affordable, excellent quality, and quick turnaround.

For T-shirts, New Republic Print & Design (917) 868-1462 http://newrepublicprinting.com Steve McCarthy is the owner. He usually runs an offer that is twenty color T-shirts, printed in one color on one side, shipped for a hundred dollars!

I also recommend On The Spot Tees for "one of" or smaller orders on T shirts. Tom is my contact there. www.onthespottees.com. They did a great job printing the 2010 Knife Dogs Blade Show T-shirt.

Please tell them Rock from Kowulz Design sent you. I don't get any kickbacks, but I like to let people know I appreciate them.

If you know of anyone better, cheaper, or both, please tell me!

Back