*** Custom & prodcution FB's***

T

TKC

WITHDRAWN!!I need to sell these. I am selling the following:
1. Charles May Handi Scandi w/ Ironwood scales and a mosaic pin. There are some light scratches on the blade. I carried it, and it has done some light cutting, like opening a box or two. It has a D2 blade, and the sheath that came with it. I am asking $150.00 + shipping

CharlesMayHandiScandileftside1close.jpg

CharlesMayHandiScandisheath2copy.jpg

2. Charles May Fireant w/ D2 blade and the handle is bone dyed green. This has been carried, and has seen some light use., and there are some light scratches on the blade. It also includes the sheath that came with it. I am asking $150.00 + shipping.
Fireant4copy.jpg

3. Next up is a Sean O'hare Kestral. I am the second owner of this knife. It has been living in the sheath. I have never used it. I believe there are some light scratches on the blade. It comes with the leather sheath that Sean made for it.I am asking $200.00 + shipping for this.
Kestral1copy.jpg

KestralDamasteelbolstercopy.jpg

4. I have a Ranger RD 6. This is when Justin still owned Ranger knives. I used this to chop a small root. There is some of the black coating lightly missing along the edge. It still looks great. It barely looks used. It has been living in the kydex sheath. I do not know who Justin used to make the kydex sheath. I am asking $50.00 + shipping. This is the only picture I have of this knife.
RangerRD6RD4copy.jpg

5. I have a Shadow IV with a Piter kydex and nylon. It is wolf grey. I am not the original owner. I have never used this knife. It does look used, and there are some light scratches on the blade. I am asking : SOLD!
CRKShadowIVwPiterMsheath2copy.jpg

CRKShadowIVwPiterMSheathcopy.jpg

6. Next up is a Tom Krein TK2 with Mark Nelson Markarta. I got it in 2006. I do not know what the blade steel is. It have carried it as a pocket fixed blade. It has some very light use, like open boxes. There are some very light scratches on the blade. I have taken off the tek-lock, and they are in a baggy. I believe the very light scratches on it are from the kydex sheath. I am asking: SOLD!
TomKrein2copy.jpg

TomKreinTK-2D2andMarkNelsonMicartac.jpg

7. Next up is my precious Sean O'Hare Badger. Overall Length - 9.5"
Blade Length - 5"
Blade Thickness - 5/32"
Handle - Green Canvas Micarta
Pins - Mosaic
Sheath - Concealex

I have never carried or used this knife. But, it has scratches that are from the kydex sheath. This knife was made for me. I am asking $250.00 + shipping..
SeanOHareBadgercopy-1.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread. If you want them all, you can have them all for $850.00 + shipping. I would prefer to ship to CONUS only.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fireant is sold.

I still have 2 Sean O'Hare knives available.

Back