The Naked Edge

Mike Carter

Author David Morrell, who wrote "First Blood" (Rambo), just released his newest book, "The Naked Edge". The story includes a lot about knives and mentions a lot about the history of knives.

Ernest Emerson and Gil Hibben are referred to in the book and Gil's interpretation of a 1865 Michael Price knife is on the cover. Several photos of knives including a couple of photos that I provided are included in the acknowledgements at the end of the book.

I have not had a chance to read the book yet and won't until after the Guild show but from what I already know of it, it looks like a very interesting story.

This book is only available in the Kindle electronic format. I just purchased a copy from Amazon. If you don't have a Kindle, you can download free applications from Amazon that will allow you to read Kindle books on your computer, iPad and other devices.

David Morrell released 10 of his books in Kindle format including some that were out of print such as "First Blood".

David Morrell is a very interesting man himself and has done extensive research in writing his action novels. He is a graduate of the National Outdoor Leadership School for Wilderness Survival, the G Gordon Liddy Academy of Corporate Security, and he is an honorary lifetime member of the Special Operations Association and the Association of Intelligence Officers. He has been trained in firearms, hostage negotiation, assuming identities, exectutive protection and defensive/offensive driving.

Check out "The Naked Edge", it looks like a good one.

51C3OzvJRBL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Back